Monday, May 2, 2011

Wanting for so long

Finally!
Uh~ you have no idea how long i've been wanting a Lomo camera.
And now? YAY!!!


I bought this Diana Aviator F+
from http://www.urbanoutfitters.com/ (USA) online store.
It cost me about 85USD (about 260MYR) including shipping to Malaysia.

The other accessories including a Diana Flash, 35mm Back,
55mm Wide & Close up lens, & 4 boxes of lomography flims,
were from http://www.lomographyasia.com/ (HK)
with the amount of 1,119.72HKD (about 430MYR).

Now lets have a look at my lovely Diana shall we? =)


A beige and blue aviator color matching looks so dreamy vintage to me.
I actually fell in love with it on the first sight! HA!






Changed the original lens to 55mm wide ,
applied a flash on top, and 35 back for 135 flims.



It was a total relief for me not choosing the white flash or else

I'll be having 4 colors on my cam.

Beige, blue, black & white. @_@


Will blog about my photos captured next time!

Stay tune! =D

(oh i love my cam so much! )

No comments:

 

Rebecca's page Design by Insight © 2009